Monday, June 22, 2009

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Postcard

from Jerry Blackman
to leah stuhltrager
date Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:16 PM
subject RE: DRAFTS & BLOG START...

dear Leah

i was thinking a little more about our exchange yesterday and wanted to follow up to say that i did not want to cause any offense and i really only wanted to provide constructive criticism. i can see how the curt nature of the email could sound condescending and pedantic, this was not my intent. I can sense from your email that it got you pretty upset. needless to say, I should probably reread things before I send them. In the meantime i want to clear the air between us and assure you that I am very excited to work with you on summer session. My interest in making the invite perfect is a reflection of my intent on making this project perfect. I'm looking forward to see you and the gang soon.

respectfully yours,
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment