Friday, June 19, 2009

Re: Re: Re: Re: Postcard


fromJerry Blackman
todamstuhltrager@gmail.com
dateThu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:15 AM
subjectstudio shots
mailed-byhotmail.com





I found these. Im also going to have a friend take photos of me working on the anchor next week- and will send those to you too. All the best.

------------------------------
fromLeah Stuhltrager
toJerry Blackman
dateFri, Jun 19, 2009 at 6:27 PM
subjectRe: studio shots

hello jerry!

we choose two images for the postcard.
can you send a hi res images of images (300 dpi / 4.25" x 6.25" or larger...)
3458944230_3c05d9aa55_b.jpg
and
3636435646_295f631b7e

thanks!
-L

---------------------------------
from jerry to leah:

I don't even need to send them to you. It'll be easier if you download them from the flickr page at largest size- I don't have them on a hard drive or anything- so it would be the same difference. If the quality is no good- il ask my friend if she still has them on her camera.



the one image we'd like to use was from the first email you sent - not filckr...
it is 72 dpi...
and
the other image from flickr is also 72 dpi...
they are far to small dpi for printing.

can you ask your friend for higher res files?

-L -----------------------------------------------
from jerry to leah:

Are these good? Call me and let me know because I'm probably not going to be able to check my email tomorrow. xxx xxx xxxx. I included a third one which I'm partial to.

-----------------------------------------------

thank you!
these will work great!
-L


No comments:

Post a Comment