Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Postcard


fromjerry@jerryblackman.com
toLeah Stuhltrager
dateSun, Jun 7, 2009 at 11:01 PM
subjectRE: Summer Session at Dam, Stuhltrager


Hi! I had a really good turn out for the open studios- and a lot of people seem excited for the show coming up this summer. I've updated the index page of my site with a link to the gallery's home page. I noticed that the "submission/ call for entries" section is still the older press release- perhaps because I gave my card out to so many people this weekend, you can update the gallery's site to include the newer press release- or at least take off Ira's info.

That said- I've been thinking about our meeting and I noticed that the previous summer sessions had names- so I did little brain storming and if you're not opposed to it, how does "Weight and Waiting" sound?

I did a rough for a postcard design. It's subtle but striking, and references the show in a good way- what do you think of the attached image?

This week is especially busy for me, but i want to get everything done as soon as possible- so please get back to me, thank you very much.

Jerry


No comments:

Post a Comment