Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CV

rom Jerry Blackman
to leah stuhltrager ,
paige king ,
rebecca layton
date Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:25 PM
subject FW: DRAFTS & BLOG START...

Leah,

I'm not trying to argue about anything- and I can't apologize enough if I'm coming off as "someone who feels they know better". Please design the postcard as you see fit- that'll be the last of it you hear from me.

As far as fodder for the CV- there isn't much else.

I did a semester abroad at Kyoto Seika University, Japan summer 2005
I am part of the Nurtureart Registry
the two awards I received from school are listed on the current version
professionally I interned at Capsule Gallery 2003, and worked for Kehinde Wiley 2004- but those are more like "job" jobs than "art" jobs.

and that's sorta it- no I don't have letterhead.

I'm sorry that there is so much aggression between the emails an I find it terribly upsetting that that is the case. Please let us, in the spirit of having an amiable and working relationship, move on and perhaps enjoy a drink together to get over what I hope is just a small hump.

respectfully,
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment